ELIGIBILITY FOR ADMISSION
The minimum qualification for admission is a pass in the + 2 level of senior secondary education or equivalent, with English as a compulsory subject. Admission will be subject to verification of facts from the original certificate/document to be produced by the candidates., Decision of FCI-Samaguri,Nagaon regarding the eligibility shall be final & binding. Even after admission to the Institute, if an applicant is at a later date found ineligible on account of supplying false information or false testimonials or having suppressed any material information, his/her admission will be cancelled and the fee paid will also be forfeited.
ADMISSION PROCEDURE: – Admission and allotment of departments is done strictly according to the merit drawn on the basis of marks obtained in the qualifying examination (10+2). The candidates who are finally selected as per the prescribed procedure will be admitted on payment of fees immediately on the declaration of selection list failing which their selection will stand cancelled. Admission will be on first come first serve basis.
AGE:- Minimum age is 18 years for all candidates and no maximum age limit as per NCHMCT Notification
CHOICE OF COURSE: – Candidate may indicate his preference of course in the application form.
ADMISSION FORM: – Candidates should submit duly filled application form attached with this prospectus or download from this website along with following attested certificates / documents. At the time of admission certificates must be produced in original failing which the candidate will not be considered for admission.
- Passport Photo 4 copy
- ID Proof: Pan Card ,Voter ID
- Address proof: Adhaar Card/Driving license/Passport/Gaonbuhra Certificate. (if any)
- Educational Qualification Documents: HSLC- Admit card, Mark sheet, Certificate and H.S. – Mark sheet, Certificate.
- Caste Certificate (Only SC/ST Applicable).
- Age proof (HSLC Admit-Certificate/Birth certificate).
- Bank details are to be submitted.
- Medical Fitness Certificate attested by at Registered Medical Practitioner on prescribed format.